Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure & Microsoft .NET Stack, Web Applications & API Development can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1324283.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- The ideal candidate will have a blend of technical skills in full stack development, work on vision of a product & excellent problem-solving skills. Candidate should be adept at applying his/ her experience with a focus on building an E2E system. Candidate should be highly collaborative and have a strong drive for high quality and engineering excellence focus.
- Hands on experience with full stack development. Deliver E2E features with full ownership and focus on quality, schedule and engineering excellence
- Simplifying complex problems/ systems and excellent debugging skills.
- Promote Reusing/ Sharing the code across different components.
- Code, Test, Deployment, Support of his/ her feature to be driven based on architecture parameters like Performance, Security, Reliability, Scalability and Configurability
- Role Model our Microsoft Values: through behaviours and actions, set an example and represent the Microsoft Values of leveraging others work and helping others to be successful.
- 2-4 years of experience in technical roles, solid delivery experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Fluent in Azure & Microsoft .NET Stack, Web Applications & API Development, Service & Platform Management, E2E Application Life Cycle Management, Git & DevOps. React JS & Mobile App Development experience is a plus
- Experience with DevOps model including but not limited to Continuous Delivery, Telemetry, Flighting/Experimentation, Test-Driven Development, and Testing in Production
- Good experience on Requirement/Design/Code Review & Inspections practices
- Experience with testing: performance/scale testing, security testing, privacy testing, accessibility testing, and localization/globalization testing.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.