Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Mumbai Senior DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for Senior DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Capgemini Mumbai Senior DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 1319576.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 12 years.
Job Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Deploy Apps/Code and Configuration Changes in QA, Pre Prod, Production environments
- Manage all aspects of the end to end release process
- Manage Client communication where required
- Open to learn, explore and implement new DevOps tools
- Experience as support, sustaining, or development engineer, or other directly related experience in an enterprise environment.
- Good understanding of the system management portfolio must include familiarity with administering Linux systems, preferably RHEL/Centos.
- Self-motivated, with excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to providing the best experience possible for customers
- 1-2 years of experience in Jenkins and Puppet/Ansible
- Mass installation, upgrades, configuration management, patch management, and maintenance experience in any configuration management solutions and automated deployments using Ansible/Puppet/Chef/CFEngine, Foreman, or similar tools. Exposure to setting up and maintaining databases, e.g., MySQL, or Postgres is an advantage.
- Track record of solving complex problems efficiently and reading and writing code using Python, Java, or Bash Scripting.
- Understanding of REST and experience building RESTful APIs.
- Experience in Containerization technology such as Kubernetes, Docker, Open-shift will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Pub-Sub Mechanism such as XMPP/Apache Kafka will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Apache Falcon and Zookeeper will be an added advantage, Jenkins, Ansible/Puppet, Linux System Administration, REST APIs, and Kubernetes/Docker
- Good Communication Skill
- Should be willing to work on shifts and on-call
- Linux, Shell scripting
- Jenkins, Puppet, Nexus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.