Deloitte US GLS India Bangalore Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore Full Stack Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ReactJS, Node, Python, NoSQL and SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 57772.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or in a related technical field or equivalent technology experience.
- Minimum 6-9 years of work experience in designing, developing, and implementing computer software projects in a web and micro services-based environment.
- Strong working experience in design and development of RESTful APIs using Python (Django/Flask, etc.,) and Node (Express)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in ReactJS, Node, Python, NoSQL and SQL
- Experience in building cutting edge web applications - in ReactJS, Python and AWS Microservice
- Proven expertise of networking concepts/protocols -TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, etc.
- Creating unit tests and integration tests using manual and automated approaches
- Excellent presentation, verbal, written, interpersonal and listening skills
- Working knowledge of Search Platform like Lucene Solr, Cloud Tech stack would be an added advantage
- Familiarity content management systems like Contentful/ AEM
- Working experience in AWS services like Lambda, EC2, ECS, RDS, S3 etc
- Understanding of DevOps as well as experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools like Splunk , New Relic, Grafana & Dynatrace etc. will be plus
- Knowledge of keyword search and Machine learning tool / data mining tools is good to have .
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Knowledge of retail domain
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding of SEO and ways to improve it
- Should be inquisitive to learn new standards in SEO improvement and get them implemented.
- Good analytical skills to provide an estimate on degradation/upgradation in SEO ranking of web pages once a recommended SEO strategy has been implemented.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.