Oracle India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Oracle Hyderabad Software Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in OOPS/Core Java and J2EE development can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: 205229.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedure
- Strategic participation in the definition of scalable, self-healing, autonomous platform solutions
- Provide expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology.
- Learn to use latest technologies to identify and optimize the operational efficiency for architecture supporting Oracle Hospitality Cloud Service Offerings
- Perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
- Drive a customer-first culture that keeps customer at the forefront of decision making
- Define and monitor performance indicators
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in-depth knowledge of OOPS/Core Java and J2EE development
- Knowledge of Micro services-based Cloud Native application development
- Good knowledge and experience in architecture and designing of complex systems
- In-depth knowledge in Cloud technologies and would have designed/architected solutions to deploy products in Cloud
- Knowledge on Cloud infrastructure technologies like AWS, Azure or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- Solid understanding of effective cloud computing principles
- Experience designing solutions with security and high performing applications in Cloud
- Broad, strong technical knowledge which encompasses application operations including deployment, automation, platform architecture, Database, Network, Load-balancing / Clustering and Security
- Experience in architecture, engineering, deployment and operational management of a best-in-class cloud service offerings
- Experience developing Secured Enterprise applications (IDCS, SSO, Oauth2, SAML, Spring security, etc.)
- Worked on server-side performance/monitoring (App-D, EM) and Logging (ELK) measurements and tuning
- Strong technical acumen; creativity; interpersonal skills; emotional intelligence
- Detailed knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, disaster recovery, High Availability, information management, big data, Java applications, Oracle and non-Oracle applications
- Knowledge of common web application and mobile frameworks
- Demonstrated expertise in bringing applications to Cloud
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Oracle career portal and login in to apply.