Mindtree Bangalore .Net Full Stack Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Mindtree Limited, an Indian multinational information technology, and outsourcing company.
In the latest job announcement, Mindtree careers India announces job vacancies for .Net Full Stack posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Mindtree Bangalore Hiring .Net Full Stack 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in DOTNET can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: .Net Full Stack.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- NET Autosys Sharepoint MS SQL Server
- DevOps AWS Good to have skills TeamSite Sharepoint Cloud migration implementation knowledge
- Must have skills Full-Stack engineer Capital Markets domain knowledge
- Experience in Architecture Designing enterprise systems 5 years pf development experience using C NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the other NET languages
- Understanding about ASP NET MVC Knowledge about Angular and databases
- Strong knowledge of Design patterns data structures and N tier architecture
- Possess good communication and client interaction skills problem solving and adapting attitude
- Experience in managing a teams with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities across globe
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction security quality and teams performance
- Communicates job expectations by planning monitoring appraising and reviewing job contributions Change Management
- Must have experience in dealing with change management and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Find new opportunities and influence to make recommendations to provide the best possible business solutions to meet business objectives and aid in additional revenue generation
- Soft skills Analytical Time Management skills good appetite for learning flexible agile nuances of communication both verbal and written.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Mindtree career portal and login in to apply.