VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Chennai Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under VMware Chennai Hiring Senior Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C++, Python, Typescript can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: R2118961.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and develop Control plane features in Tanzu Service Mesh that works seamlessly with both cloud and On-Prem environments.
- Design and develop Control Native applications and Microservices that will run on cutting edge platforms like VSphere, Kubernetes, Tanzu Kubernetes Grid etc.
- Design and develop SaaS friendly software with security, upgradability, scalability and availability as key ingrained goals.
- Design and develop API's for Tanzu Service Mesh that are clean, conforming to the best practices in the industry, using ReST, gRPC etc.
- Understand Tanzu Service Mesh offering and vision as a whole and support existing and new features in the platform.
- You will find an encouraging and highly supportive team that is receptive to your bright ideas, perspective and proposals that make the Tanzu Service Mesh product and engineering process reach to more better heights.
- Write software that adheres to best software software development practices including strong unit tests, functional and integration, tests, linting, comments, documentation etc.
- Must have 5+ years of experience with BS/MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Ability to design and develop distributed, SaaS, cloud-native control plane software and services using Microservice architecture.
- Strong programming, analytics and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in Golang is a big plus. Expertise in other programming languages like C++, Python, Typescript are very welcome.
- Expertise with Kubernetes, Docker, Containers and other cloud native frameworks.
- Experience in developing API's in ReST, gRPC etc.
- Familiarity with L4-L7 Internet Protocols TCP, HTTP, and HTTPS/SSL/TLS.
- Bold, innovative, collaborative, driven and a team-oriented mindset.
- Team player with solid written/verbal communication skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.