Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Director & Dy Secretary Posts | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, MHA announces job vacancies for various executive posts on deputation basis in the Cyber and Information Security Division of MHA.
Under MHA Director & Dy Secretary Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 78,800 to Rs. 2,15,900 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 29.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MHA Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 09.
Name of the post:
Deputy Secretary: 07
Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, should be central govt employee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://mha.gov.in/notifications/vacancies.
- Select relevant job notification “Filling up of two(02) posts of Director and seven (07) posts of Deputy Secretary (Non-CSS posts) in the Cyber and Information Security Division of MHA”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: by 29.04.2019.