Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts | Master Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, JNU University announces job vacancies for teaching staff post on a temporary basis, in reference to Advt. No. RC/58/2019 on contract basis for School of Engineering and Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship.
Under JNU Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 57,700 to Rs. 2,18,200 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 12.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For JNU Teaching Staff Posts:
Name of the post: Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
Should complete Master Degree/Ph.D. in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with good qualification marks, and required experience for relevant posts.
On the basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.jnu.ac.in/career.
- Select relevant job notification “Application for Faculty positions on short term contractual basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Assistant Registrar (Recruitment) Room No. 132, 1st Floor, Administration Building Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi – 110067”.
Last date for submission of application: by 12.04.2019.