Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) 2018 Scientist-B Posts – 09 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Govt. of India.
In latest employment notification, the MNRE ministry announces job vacancies for Scientist 'B' (Group 'A' Gazetted) posts to fill 09 positions on a direct basis, in reference to Advt. No. 47/6/2018-Admin.I.
Under MNRE Scientist B Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in Science, Engg and Medicine subjects and have valid GATE 2018 score can apply.
On basis of valid GATE 2018 score and Interview, an applicant for MNRE Scientist posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate for announced Ministry of New and Renewable Energy Group A post will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 15600 – Rs 39100 + Grade Pay per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode before the last date of receipt.
Eligibility Criteria For MNRE 2018 Group-A Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 09.
Name of the post: Scientist 'B' (Group 'A' Gazetted).
As on the last date of application receipt, candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree in Science/Engg/Medicine subjects from a recognized university and should have valid GATE 2018 score.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://mnre.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Nine (09) posts of Scientist 'B' (Group 'A' Gazetted) in the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Under Secretary (Administration), Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110003”.
Last date for submission of application: 30 days from the date of issuing Advt in employment news.