Morgan Stanley India Bangalore Front-End/Web Developer Jobs | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
Morgan Stanley, a leading global financial services provider for its clients around the world.
In the latest job announcement, Morgan Stanley India unit announces job vacancies for Front-End/Web Developer post, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Morgan Stanley Bangalore Front-End/Web Developer 2018, candidates completed Bachelor's Degree and have required web development skills can apply.
Aspirant responsibilities will be Writing simple & maintainable code with a focus on testing, performance & security; Collaborate on the architecture and build Client Facing applications in a fast-paced agile environment and others.
Freshers or experienced candidates can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through online mode.
Job Summary Details:
Job Designation: Front-End / Web Dev (Application Development).
Job Code Number: 3119850.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Must be passionate about quality software development & maintenance
- Experience with core JS frameworks such as React or preferably AngularJS/Angular
- Comfortable with HTML5 markup and CCS3 styles
- Unit testing experience with frameworks such as Jasmine, and test runners such as Karma
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug client side issues, including performance bottlenecks
- Familiarity with cyber security vulnerabilities and how to prevent them
- Familiarity with Enterprise level deployments, maintenance & support
- Comfortable managing aspects of the build and deployment pipeline
- Comfortable using standard SCMs like GIT and issue tracking systems like JIRA
Nice To Have Skills
- Backend-End development experience with Java
- Basic SQL skills to run simple queries such as joins
How to apply:
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Morgan Stanley company career portal and login to apply.