Mphasis Limited Bangalore Senior Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and Infrastructure services globally.
In the latest job announcement, Mphasis announces job vacancies for Senior Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Mphasis Bangalore Senior Full Stack Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#/ASP.Net/MVC/.Net 5 Core/ Angular or React development can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 362246.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in C#/ASP.Net/MVC/.Net 5 Core/ Angular or React development.
- Hands on experience in migrating MVC to .Net Core (Version 5)
- Experience in API/Microservices based development
- Good development skills in MS SQL Server
- Unit Testing Framework (MSTest)
- Experience working on large multitier applications
- Working experience in Azure application development
- Experience in architecting/designing applications and implementations of localized and enterprise-wide solutions.
- Any prior knowledge in responsive UI application development would be an added advantage
- Directly responsible for estimations, design, and development of applications
- Establish and enforce development standards and guidelines
- Knowledge in executing the project in Azure DevOps (Agile Scrum)
- Strong communication skills to facilitate discussions with team members, end clients and senior business leaders
- Strong executive presence and high energy to drive org goals
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively across diverse technical and business teams
- Mentor, coach, and guide team members (onshore / offshore) on design/development/testing/deployment standards.
- Learn new technologies and methodologies and mentor the teams on its usage
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Mphasis career portal and login in to apply.