Bosch Hyderabad Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
In the latest job announcement, Bosch announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Bosch Hyderabad Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Big Data, SQL, Python, PySpark can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible and self-driven work in the field of data engineering
- Interest in Data (Analysis, Schema, Validation, Visualization)
- Ability to create, use and maintain Cloud resources, ideally Azure and Terraform
- Robust Software Engineering and Programming skills, Experience in Python, PySpark and Spark
- Should be able to handle both big data and small data
- Understands software, manage-, build- and test-tools
- Big Data: Specialized in distributed systems
- Some conventional SQL skills
- Experience working with DevOps tooling for CI/CD (Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira, Artifactory)
- Has an understanding for Data Governance (Security)
- Basic knowledge about Infrastructure as Code and Azure Services
- Customer oriented working mode
- In depth knowledge about Data Storage technologies, focus on Apache Hadoop Cluster Systems, Oracle Data Bases, in depth knowledge about Spark, Map Reduce
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Bosch career portal and login in to apply.