Mphasis Limited Pune Senior Test Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and Infrastructure services globally.
In the latest job announcement, Mphasis India announces job vacancies for Senior Test Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Mphasis Pune Senior Test Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Functional/Manual Testing can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Test Engineer.
Job Code: 211639.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience to Selenium automation framework, developing/extending automation library, Selenium Web Drivers and
- Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- abilities to write scripts and test in a headless browser way for variety of browser types and versions.
- Good experience of test management tools such as TFS or JIRA.
- Good experience of one of the test cases management tools that is widely used in the projects
- Experience working in a collaborative environment while maintaining a pleasant, helpful personality.
- Working knowledge of multiple Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and industry standard development methodologies.
- Experience with defect tracking tools and test case management systems.
- TFS & Agile knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of agile scrum development lifecycles and how they pertain to Quality Assurance needs
- Experience with TDD, ATDD or BDD processes is a plus
- Have proficient knowledge in Testing process and all the testing phases
- Creative and effective in oral and written communication, ability to communicate with all stakeholders in distributed teams
- Excellent analytic approach and problem-solving technique
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to respond quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Desired to have certifications in Testing and Automation Testing