SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Java/Java Script Developer-Cloud Native Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software a corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Java/Java Script Developer-Cloud Native posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java/Java Script Developer-Cloud Native.
Job Code: 271693.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You contribute to the success of our customers by working in a team that implements a completely new sustainability framework based on latest Cloud native technologies.
- You participate in technical design discussions and feel empowered to bring your expertise into the discussions.
- You are eager to make a lasting impact by developing Cloud applications that help customers embed sustainability into daily business processes.
- You work together with a team in an agile process. We expect you to collaborate strongly as well as to be able to work individually.
- You are excited to learn about new technologies and evaluate how they can help in the context of our applications.
- Our customers rely us to deliver products they can use for business-critical processes. You always keep quality in mind and automated testing and DevOps principles come naturally to you.
- Candidates with 4-6 years of professional experience.
- Experience with object-oriented programming, common data structures and algorithms
- Experience with debugging and automated testing (unit, integration and end-to-end tests)
- Good degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field (Bachelor / Master)
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform, CAP , SAP UI5
- Experience with agile software development processes (Kanban, XP, Scrum)
- Understanding of modern cloud application development and distributed systems (e.g. with Kubernetes, microservices, Serverless)
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration and delivery
- Experience with operating cloud applications in productio
- Experience with agile set ups and exposure to scrum master role.