Mumbai Port Trust Pilot & Marine Engineer Posts – 16 Vacancies | Certification | Apply Now
Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), Govt. of India undertaking Company.
The Mumbai Port Trust, in a recent employment notification, announces job vacancies for Pilot & Marine Engineer posts to fill 16 positions on regular/contract basis.
Under Mumbai Port Trust Pilot & Marine Engineer Recruitment 2018, candidate’s posses certification in a relevant subject can apply.
Finalized applicants followed by screening, will be called for a further selection process.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.89,546 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 29th October 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MbPT Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 16.
Name of the post:
Candidate age limit should be 40 to 70 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should have a certificate of competency as master of a foreign going ship or MOT I Class Motor certificate and should have one year experience in relevant field of expertise.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Smt. S. G. Patwardhan, Sr. Dy. Secretary, HR Section, General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400001”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 29.10.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/0485675436.pdf.