Murshidabad District Data Entry Operator & Accountant Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Collector & District Magistarte, Murshidabad, Govt. of West Bengal.
In the latest job notification, Murshidabad District Office announces job vacancies for various posts on contract basis in the District Project Management Unit (Rupashree Prakalpa), Murshidabad for the implementation of Rupashree Prakalpa, in reference to Memo No. 55/SW(KP)/19.
Under Murshidabad District DEO Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are required to apply.
On basis of Written Examination, Computer test and Viva Voce Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs.11,000 - Rs.15,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Murshidabad District Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 37.
Name of the post:
Data Entry Operator: 31
As on 01.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institute, with 1 to 3 years of experience.
On basis of Written Examination, Computer test and Viva Voce Test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.murshidabad.gov.in/Recruitment.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification for contractual recruitment of Accountant and Data Entry Operation under Rupashree Prakalpa, Murshidabad”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “New Administrative Building, Berhampore, Murshidabad, (Kanyashree Room)”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15/03/2019 UP TO 5:00 PM.
Job Notification: http://www.murshidabad.gov.in/GetPDFFile.aspx?id=4054.