Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE) Junior Assistants, Officer & Other Posts | Degree/Master Degree/CA/ICWA/Ph.D. | Apply Now
Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE), Visakhapatnam is a Petroleum University, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, IIPE Visakhapatnam announces job vacancies for Non-Faculty posts on a direct basis, in reference to ADVT NO.IIPE/NTS/01/2019-20.
Under IIPE Non-Faculty Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/CA/ICWA/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of written examination/ skill test/ interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 21,700 to Rs 1,44,200 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 15.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IIPE Non-Faculty Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13.
Name of the post:
1. Registrar- 01
2. Librarian- 01
3. Deputy Registrar- 01
4. Deputy Librarian- 01
5. Finance Officer- 01
6. Office Superintendent- 01
7. Personal Secretary to Director- 01
8. Senior Assistant- 03
9. Junior Assistants (on contract basis)- 03
As on 16.2.2019, Candidate age limit should be 33 to 55 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/CA/ICWA/Ph.D. in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with 4 to 15 years experience.
On basis of written examination/ skill test/ interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD.
SC/ST, PwD category and Women candidates are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://iipe.ac.in/careers/.
- Select relevant job notification “Various Non-Faculty Positions”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id and to address “To The Director, Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy, 2 nd floor, AU College of Engineering(A) Visakhapatnam 530 003”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.03.2019.
Job Notification: http://iipe.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/NT-Advt..pdf.