National Assessment And Accreditation Council (NAAC) Application Programmer, Network and Systems administrators Posts | Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
The National Assessment And Accreditation Council (NAAC) is an autonomous body established by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India.
In a latest job notification, NAAC announces job vacancies for various IT positions on contract basis, in reference to Re-advertisement No. 02/NAAC/2018.
Under NAAC Application Programmer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a contract basis, with salary pay of maximum Rs 45,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 3rd January 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NAAC IT Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post:
Senior Application Programmer: 01
Network and Systems administrators: 02
Should complete Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have work experience.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.naac.gov.in.
- Select relevant job notification “Vacancy circular (Re-Advertisement for Senior Application Programmer and Network & System administrator at NAAC on contract basis)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Administrative Officer, NAAC”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 3rd January 2019.