Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) 2018 Archaka (Vaikhanasa Agama) Posts - 07 Vacancies | Diploma/Certification | Apply Now
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is an independent trust which manages the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple at Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh.
In reference to Notification No. 01/GEN /2018-2019, the TTD announces job vacancies for Archaka (Vaikhanasa Agama) posts for temples Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple, Sri Kodanda Ramaswamy Temple and Sri Veda Narayana Swamy Temple in Tirupati and Nagalapuram to fill 07 positions.
Under TTD Archaka Vaikhanasa Agama Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Certification in relevant Hindu Religion subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Test/Interview, an applicant for TTD Archaka posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate for the desired job will be recruited, with a salary in pay scale of Rs.19500 - Rs.58330 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 25.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TTD Tirupati 2018 Archaka Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07.
Name of the post: Archaka (Vaikhanasa Agama)
1. Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple, Tirupati - 3 posts
2. Sri Kodanda Ramaswamy Temple, Tirupati - 2 posts
3. Sri Veda Narayana Swamy Temple, Nagalapuram - 2 posts
As on 01.07.2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 42 years.
Should have a certificate or proficiency in Archakatvam in Pravesa examination conducted by Endowments department or TTD Vedapatasala or Board of Examiners for Archakas or by any Vedanta Acharya Peetam Or
Must possess a Diploma in Poorva Bhaga in concerned Agama examination conducted by the TTD Vidwath Sadas (T.T.D Vedapatasala).
On basis of Written Test Or Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.tirumala.org/Home.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Roc. No. TS3/6819/2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to address “Executive Officer, TTD, KT Road, Tirupati”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25.09.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.tirumala.org/Documents/201809011153277072.pdf.