National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) 2018 Specialist Officer Posts – 21 Vacancies | Degree, PG, Ph.D, CA/ CS/ICWAI | Apply Now
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is an apex development financial institution in India.
In the latest employment notification, NABARD Mumbai announces Specialist Officer posts for experienced professionals on a contract basis.
Under NABARD Specialist Officer 2018 Recruitment, aspirants completed Graduation, PG, Doctorate and other relevant disciplines with maximum experience eligible to apply.
Screened aspirants will be called for Interview.
Selected person for the desired job will be recruited contract basis for a duration ranging from 06 months to 02 years with a salary package of Rs.0.77 Lakh to Rs.3.25 lakh per month.
The announced vacancies under Specialist Officer posts include Chief Technology Officer, Senior Advisor, Chief Risk Manager, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager and other jobs.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 05-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NABARD 2018 Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 21.
Name of Posts:
- Chief Technology Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institution: 01 Post
- Chief Risk Manager: 01 Post
- Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation: 03 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager- Storage, Marketing & Processing: 01 Post
- Assistant Project Manager, Climate change Adaptation: 01 post
- Assistant Project Manager, Renewable energy: 01 post
- Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports: 01 post
- Risk Managers: 06 posts
- Senior Project Finance Manager: 01 post
- Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects): 01 post
- Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects): 01 post
- Communication Professionals: 02 posts
As on 30.06.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 63 years.
Should complete Any Degree, B.Sc, B.E./ B.Tech, LLB/ LLM, PG, CA/ CS, Doctorate from recognized institution/university, with experience ranging from 2 to 15 years for relevant posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to log on to https://www.nabard.org.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode, fill and submit required details.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 14/06/2018 to 05/07/2018.