CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) 2018 Technician Posts – 37 Vacancies | 10th + ITI | Apply Now
National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), a geoscientific research organization under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
In the latest job notification, the research institute announces vacancies for Technician(1)/Gr.II(1) posts, under Advt. No: 3/2017.
Through CSIR-NGRI Technician 2018 Recruitment, aspirants completed 10th + ITI in relevant trades with good qualification marks and work experience are eligible to apply.
On basis of Trade Test applicant for NGRI, Hyd ITI job will be selected on merit.
A recruited person will receive a salary in pay scale of Rs.19900-63200 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 16-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR-NGRI 2018 Technician Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 37.
Name of Posts:
- Plumber: 4 Posts.
- Carpenter: 2 Posts.
- Horticulture: 1 Post.
- Turner: 1 Post.
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ PASSA: 10 Posts.
- Surveyor: 2 Posts.
- Driver-cum-Mechanic (LMV): 4 Posts.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: 2 Posts.
- Electrician: 4 Posts.
- Machinist (Grinder): 2 Posts.
- Event Management Assistant: 1 Post.
- Digital Photography: 1 Post.
- Mechanic-cum-Pump Operator: 2 Posts.
- Institution Housekeeping: 1 Post.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 28 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th + ITI in relevant trades from recognized university + 02 years of work experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Trade Test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through online mode.
SC/ST/PWD/ Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to login to http://www.ngri.org.in/openings-at-ngri.php.
- Select job notification “Application for the post of Technician(1)/Gr II(1) by selection at CSIR-NGRI”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode, fill and submit required details.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 14/06/2018 to 16-07-2018.
Job Notification: http://rectt.ngri.res.in:8080/Tech1Group2ExService/files/Advt-eng.pdf.