National Bal Bhavan Clerk Jobs | Senior Secondary | Walkin
National Bal Bhavan, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, National Bal Bhavan, New Delhi announces job vacancy for a staff post on a temporary basis.
Under National Bal Bhavan Clerk Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Senior Secondary is required to apply.
On the basis of the typing test and interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year subject to fill up the post on regular basis whichever is earlier, with salary pay of Rs. 20,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NBB Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Name of the post: Clerk.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 62 years.
Should complete Senior Secondary or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University + Candidate should know typing on computer in both Hindi and English.
On the basis of typing test and interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://nationalbalbhavan.nic.in/notice/recruitment.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk in interview for Clerk on 06.04.2019 at 09.30 am”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 06.04.2019 at 09.30 am.
Venue: National Bal Bhavan, New Delhi.
Job Notification: http://nationalbalbhavan.nic.in/Files/clerkenglish.pdf.