Punjab & Sind Bank Hockey Players Jobs | 10th | Apply Now
Punjab & Sind Bank is a government-owned bank with headquarters in New Delhi.
In the latest job notification, Punjab & Sind Bank PSB announces job vacancies for Hockey Players posts for Junior Hockey Academy through scholarship scheme.
Under Punjab & Sind Bank Hockey Players Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th are eligible to apply.
On the basis of Sports Performance/Filed Trails, Fitness applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited to receive scholarship pay of Rs. 2000 to Rs. 3000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 18.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab & Sind Bank Sports Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of the post: Male Hockey Players.
Candidate age limit should be 15 to 18 years.
Should complete 10th from a recognized University/Institute + Male Hockey Player.
On the basis of Sports Performance/Filed Trails, Fitness.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through DD.
Reserve applicants to pay a fee of Rs 50.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.psbindia.com/content/recuitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement For Recruitment Hockey Players For Junior Hockey Academy”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “DGM, HRD, New Delhi”.
Online application end date: 12/04/2019
Last date for submission of application: by 18/04/2019.