National Green Tribunal (NGT) Stenographer Posts | Degree | Apply Now
National Green Tribunal, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NGT Principal Bench announces job vacancies for Steno posts on a deputation basis.
Under NGT Stenographer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Degree is eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 07 May 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NGT Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 3.
Name of the post: Stenographer Grade-I.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institute + central govt. employee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.greentribunal.gov.in/Job_open.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Stenographer Grade-I on Deputation Basis in the NGT”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Registrar General, National Green Tribunal, Principal Bench, Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001”.
Last date for submission of application: by 07/05/2019.
Job Notification: http://www.greentribunal.gov.in/notifications_Display.aspx.