Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Trade Apprentice Posts | ITI | Apply Now
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, Indian Navy, Ministry Of Defense, Govt. Of India.
In the latest job notification, the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam announces job vacancies for Trade Apprentice posts in relevant ITI trades to fill a number of positions, in reference to Advt. No: DAS (V)/01/18.
Under Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018, candidates completed ITI in relevant trades can apply.
The selected candidate will undergo training for a period of 1 to 2 years, at Naval Dockyard Apprentice School Visakhapatnam.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 12.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Trade Posts:
Name of the post: Trade Apprentice
Mechanic Machine tool Maintenance
Forger & heat Trader
Welder(Gas & Electric)
Sheet Metal Worker
Should complete ITI in relevant trades from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ or http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- Take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents, and send details to “Naval Dockyard Apprentice School, Visakhapatnam- 530014”
Online application end date: 05.12.2018.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 12.12.2018.