National Board of Examinations (NBE) Section Officer & Director Posts – 13 Vacancies | Diploma/Degree/MBBS/PG/PG Degree | Apply Now
The National Board of Examinations is an Autonomous body of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
In a latest job notification, the NBE announces job vacancies for Executive medical and non-medical category posts to fill 13 positions on deputation/transfer basis for a period of 3 years.
Under NBE Section Officer & Executive Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/MBBS/PG/PG Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process, with a salary provided in the pay scale of Rs 44,900 to Rs 2,15,900 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 24.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NBE Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13.
Name of the Post:
Should complete Diploma/Degree/MBBS/PG/PG Degree in medical and non-medical subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have required work experience.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://natboard.edu.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Vacancy Notice: NBE/Rectt/Dep-4-2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Deputy Director (Admn.), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring-Road), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110029”.
Last date for submission of application: 24.12.2018.