National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) 2018 ICT Consultant, System Analyst, Content Developer & Other Posts – 30 Vacancies | 8th, Degree, B.Tech | Apply Now
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India.
Invites job application for ICT Consultant, System Analyst, Content Developer & Other posts to fill 30 vacancies on temporary basis.
Under NCERT Project Associates, Assistant Recruitment 2018, aspirants should completed education in Degree, PG in relevant subjects with good academic record and work experience.
On basis of skill test and interview applicant for various project posts in CIET, NCERT will be finalized on merit.
Selected person will be recruited on contract basis upto March 31, 2019, with salary pay of maximum Rs 45000 per month.
Interested and qualified person have to send bio-data to mentioned mail id by 24-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NCERT 2018 Project Based Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 30.
Name of Posts:
- ICT Consultant -03 Posts.
- System Analyst (Software) -03 Posts.
- Content Developer (e-Pub/Flip Book/energized book designers): 08 Posts.
- Graphic Artist – 06 Posts.
- Project Associates- 02 Posts.
- Jr. Project Fellow – 06 Posts.
- Programme/Office Manager – 01 Post.
- Office Assistant – 01 Post.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 50 years.
Should complete Degree, Master Degree, PG or equivalent in relevant subjects from recognized university with good qualification marks of 55% and work experience required for relevant posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Skill Test/Interview.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.ncert.nic.in/announcements/vacancies/vacancies.html .
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of various project posts in CIET, NCERT”.
- And send bio-data to mentioned mail id before last date of receipt.
Last Date for Submission of Application: by 24-06-2018.