National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) Engineer Jobs | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics [NCRA] of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research [TIFR], an autonomous institute under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India.
In the latest job notification, NCRA Pune announces job vacancies for Engineer posts, with work location in different places in India.
Under NCRA Engineer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 30-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NCRA Staff Posts:
Name of the post:
1. Engineer-D [Electrical] @ GMRT Khodad
2. Engineer-C [Telemetry] @ GMRT Khodad
3. Engineer-C [Digital] @ GMRT Khodad
4. Engineer-C [Computers] @ NCRA Pune
5. Engineer-C [Electronics] @ RAC Ooty
6. Engineer-C [Mechanical] @ RAC Ooty
As on 1st January 2019, Candidate age limit should be 28 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree in relevant Engineering subjects from recognized university/institute, with experience of 0 to 3 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.ncra.tifr.res.in/ncra/opportunities/non-academic/openings.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 30-04-2019.