North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation Ltd. (NERAMAC) Assistant & Managerial Posts | 12th/Diploma/Degree/PG | Walkin
North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation Ltd. (NERAMAC), a Govt. of India Enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of DONER, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NERAMAC announces job vacancies for various Assistant & Managerial posts on contract basis, with work location in Delhi for flagship Project “ONE” (ORGANIC NORTHEAST).
Under NERAMAC Assistant & Managerial Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Diploma/Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited on a contract basis, with salary pay of Rs 15,000 to Rs 60,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NERAMAC Posts:
Name of the post:
Addl. GM/DGM - Marketing /Liaisoning/Coordination
Should complete 12th/Diploma/Degree/PG in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with experience of 0 to 15 years.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://neramac.com/career/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in Interview for the position of Addl. GM / DGM- Marketing / Liaisoning / Coordination, AM-Marketing, Manager – Restaurant and Executive Secretary at Delhi on 02/02/2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 02-02-2019 from 10 AM onwards.
Venue: B 206, Ansal Chamber 1, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi.