North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALM) Young Professional Posts | Master Degree | Apply Now
North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALM), under the aegis of North Eastern Council (NEC), Shillong, Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), Government of India.
In the latest job notification, NERIWALM announces job vacancies for Young Professional post on a temporary basis.
Under NERIWALM Young Professional Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 12 months, with salary pay of Rs 25,000 to Rs 40,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 06-03-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NERIWALM YP Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 41.
Name of the post: Young Professional.
As in 01-01-2018, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Master Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://neriwalm.gov.in/recruitment.html.
- Select relevant job notification” Filling up the post of "Young Professional (WRE) in North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALM), Tezpur, Assam”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “ The Director, North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALM), Tezpur, Assam”.
Last date for submission of application: by 06.03.2019.
Job Notification: http://neriwalm.gov.in/pdf/Adv_young_prof_4343.pdf.