National Health Mission (NHM) Dantewada 2018 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Posts – 36 Vacancies | 8th, 12th, Degree, DMLT OR BMLT, MBA | Walkin
National Health Mission (NHM), Dantewada in a latest job notification announces vacancies for various positions to fill 36 vacancies.
Under NHM Dantewada Medical Officer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in relevant disciplines and subjects with minimum qualification and with certification for relevant posts are required to apply.
Through Interview performance applicant for desired post will be selected on merit basis.
Recruited person will receive salary in pay scale of Rs 8800 to Rs 26000 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to walkin on announce date and venue, regarding which details are shared below.
Eligibility Criteria For NHM Dantewada 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 36.
Name of Posts:
- Medical Officer (MO-Ayush) (RBSK- MALE): 08 Posts
- Medical Officer (MO-Ayush) (RBSK- FEMALE): 07 Posts
- Block Program Manager: 01 Post
- Block Manager Account: 01 Post
- Block Supervisor -VBD: 01 Post
- Lab Technician (LT): 03 Posts
- Pharmacist (RBSK): 01 Post
- Staff Nurse (NRC): 08 Posts
- ANM: 03 Posts
- Jr Secretarial Assistant: 01 Post
- Dental Assistant: 01 Post
- Attendants (NRC): 01 Post
Should completed 8th, 12th, Degree, DMLT OR BMLT, MBA in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks of 50% and should have certification for relevant posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for post:
- Applicant has to visit http://dantewada.gov.in/en .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walkin Dates: 30 May, 1 June, 5 June, 7 June and 10 July 2018.
Venue: National Health Mission, State Health Society Dantewada, Chhattisgarh.
Job Notification: http://dantewada.gov.in/sites/default/files/WalkInInterview-Revised.pdf .