National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) 2018 Recruitment Inspector, Research, Registrar, Driver Posts - 17 Vacancies | 8th, Degree, Master Degree | Apply Now
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) of India is an autonomous public body responsible for the protection and promotion of human rights.
In latest job notification the HRC announces job vacancies for various posts by deputation/re-employment/short-term contract basis to fill 17 nos.
The announced vacancies are for to fill positions in NHRC Investigation Division, Research Division, Law Division and Administrative Division for various posts.
Under NHRC Inspector, Research, Registrar, Driver Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in relevant disinclines and subject with relevant work experience need to apply.
The selected person on merit will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 5200 – Rs 39100 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through offline mode by 05-09-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NHRC 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 17.
Name of Posts:
- Inspector: 01
- Senior Research Officer: 02
- Research Officer: 02
- Sr. Research Assistant: 01
- Research Assistant: 03
- Assistant Registrar: 01
- Staff Car Driver: 01
Applicant should complete 8th, Degree, Master Degree in relevant subjects and should have relevant work experience.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://nhrc.nic.in/.
- Select job notification “Notification for filling up various posts by deputation/re-employment/short-term contract basis”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in prescribed format, self-attest required documents.
- And send details to mentioned address “The Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110 023”.
Last date for submission of application: 05-09-2018.
Job Notification: http://nhrc.nic.in/Documents/various_vacancy_05072018.pdf.