National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) New Delhi 2018 Recruitment Administrative, Scientist & Assistant Posts - 63 Vacancies | Degree, Master Degree, PG, CA/ ICWA/ CS/| Apply Now
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is a Scientific Society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India.
In latest job announcement, NIELIT New Delhi, announces job vacancies for Administrative, Scientist & Assistant category posts to fill 63 nos through direct recruitment, in reference to Advertisement Number: 05/31/2018/NDL/SER.
Under NIELIT New Delhi Scientist & Assistant Recruitment, candidates completed education in Graduation, PG or equivalents with relevant experience and skills are required to apply.
Followed by Written Test, Interview an applicant for NIELIT New Delhi announced vacancies will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a pay scale of Rs 5200 to Rs 39100 + Grade Pay per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through online mode by 10.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NIELIT New Delhi 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 63.
Name of Posts:
1. Financial Controller: 01 Post
2. Administrative Officer cum Finance Officer: 01 Post
3. Dy. Director (Law): 01 Post
4. Assistant Director (Finance): 02 Posts
5. Assistant Director(Admn.): 03 Posts
6. Administrative Officer: 01 Post
7. Jr. Hindi Translator: 01 Post
8. Senior Assistant (Accounts): 01 Post
9. Front Office Counselor: 01 Post
10. Assistant (Accounts): 03 Posts
11. Assistant: 06 Posts
12. Stenographer: 06 Posts
13. Junior Assistant: 03 Posts
14. Scientist 'D': 01 Post
15. Scientist 'C': 01 Post
16. Scientist 'B': 05 Posts
17. Sr. Technical Assistant: 17 Posts
18. Technical Assistant: 07 Posts
19. Junior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
As on 10.08.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should 27 to 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Applicant should complete Degree, B.Sc., BCA, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech/ CA/ ICWA/ CS/
MBA(Finance)/ SAS/ JAO, PG Diploma, PG, LLB, LLM, MBA, Ph.D. with a good academic record from a recognized university and should work experience ranging from 0 to 12 years.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test, Interview.
General and all others candidates have to pay a fee of maximum Rs 800 through online mode.
SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates/Ex-serviceman candidates need to pay Rs 400.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://register-delhi.nielit.gov.in/.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: by 10.08.2018.