National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) Hindi Translator Jobs | Degree | Walkin
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD), An autonomous organization under the Ministry of Women and Children Development, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NIPCCD announces job vacancy for a staff post on contract basis.
Under NIPCCD Hindi Translator Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
On the basis of Written Examination/Computer Skill Test/ Typing Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 20,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NIPCCD Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Name of the post: Hindi Translator.
Candidate’s maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute + Translator Diploma/ Certificate in Hindi/English, and should have computer and typing skills.
On the basis of Written Examination/Computer Skill Test/Typing Test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://nipccd.nic.in/vac.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk in Written Examination/Computer Skill Test/ Typing Test for the post of Hindi Translator on Contractual basis on 16.04.2019 at 10:00 am at NIPCCD Headquarter, New Delhi”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 16 Apr 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: National Institute of Public Cooperation & Child Development (NIPCCD), 5, Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016.
Job Notification: http://nipccd.nic.in/vac/hindipost.pdf.