National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Hajipur Librarian Asst, Office Peon & Accountant Posts | 12th/Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), a premier Institute under the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NIPER Hajipur announces job vacancies for various non-teaching posts on a temporary basis.
Under NIPER Hajipur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 30-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NIPER Hajipur Staff Posts:
Name of the post:
As on 30th Apr. 2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 62 years.
Should complete 30th Apr. 2019 in relevant science subjects from a recognized university.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.niperhajipur.ac/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Director, NIPER-Hajipur, E.P.I.P., Industrial Area, Hajipur - 844102, Vaishali, Bihar”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 30.04.2019.