National Institute of Technology NIT Hamirpur 2018 Assistant Professor (Grade-II) Posts – 32 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur, under MHRD, Govt. of India.
In latest employment notification, the NIT Hamirpur announces vacancies for Assistant Professor (Grade-II) posts through Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC Candidates, in reference to Advt. No 07/2018.
Under NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professor 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant disciplines are required to apply.
Shortlisted candidates for faculty posts will be called for presentation/interview.
The announced teaching staff vacancies are for to fill positions for Departments/Centres in the institute.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 70000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 15.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NITH 2018 Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 32.
Name of Posts: Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
All Engineering Departments/ Centres
Science Departments (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
Management & Humanities Department
Candidate maximum age limit should be 60 years.
Applicants should complete B.E/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/ BA / B.Com from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Presentation/Interview.
A candidate has to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through online mode.
ST/ SC/ PWD and Women candidates are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://nith.ac.in.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC Candidates at the level of Assistant Professor (Grade-II) advertisement No. 07/2018, Dated 08/08/2018”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, Hamirpur-177 005 (H.P.)”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 15.09.2018.