National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur Professor/Assistant & Associate Professor Posts | Apply Now
National Institute of Technology (NIT), MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NIT Manipur announces job vacancies for various teaching posts on regular basis to fill positions in the departments of Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering, in reference to No. NITM.1/(2a-Estt)/MP/REG/2019/1149.
Under NIT Manipur Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed PH.D. is required to apply.
On basis of Presentation and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 28/02/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NIT Manipur Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 22.
Name of the post:
Assistant Professors Grade I & II-06
Should complete PhD in the relevant/equivalent discipline with first class in the proceeding degrees with minimum cumulative essential credit points.
On basis of Presentation and Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000.
SC/ST/PWD and Women candidate are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://nitmanipur.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Employment Notification for recruitment of Faculty Positions at NIT Manipur on regular basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Director, NIT Manipur, Langol Campus, Imphal West - 795004, Manipur.”
Last date for submission of application: on or before 28.02.2019 upto 5:00 P.M.
Job Notification: http://nitmanipur.ac.in/uploaded_files/MP_REG_2019_1149_06022019.pdf.