National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Patna Junior Research Fellow Jobs | Master Degree | Apply Now
National Institute of Technology (NIT), MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NIT Patna announces job vacancy for JRF post on a temporary basis for a project titled “Studies on hard-facing of Inconel 718 on stainless steel 321 and 347 grades for nuclear reactor components”.
Under NIT Patna JRF Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 24 months, with salary pay of Rs. 31,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NIT Patna Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: NIT Patna.
As on 15.04.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 28 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Master degree (M.E/ M.Tech) in mechanical/ Manufacturing, Welding, Production, Metallurgical, and Material Science with at least 55% from recognized university.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.nitp.ac.in/php/notices.php?table=institute.
- Select relevant job notification “Application form for JRF for the project titled "Studies on hard-facing of Inconel 718 on stainless steel 321 and 347 grades for nuclear reactor components"”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to Office of the Project Investigator “Dr Karpagaraj, Assistant professor, Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Patna800005, Bihar, India”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15-04-2019.
Job Notification: http://www.nitp.ac.in/uploads/JRF%20advertisement5c9f16733deff.pdf.