ICAR-National Research Centre For Grapes (NRCG) Project Assistant, RA, SRF Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Walkin
National Research Centre For Grapes (NRCG), under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
In the latest job notification, ICAR-NRCG announces job vacancies for various project staff posts on temporary basis.
Under NRCG Project Assistant, RA, SRF Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited up to 12 months, with salary pay of Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NRCG Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 15.
Name of the post:
Research Associate: 06
Senior Research Fellow: 04
Project Assistant: 05
As on the date of walkin, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PH.D in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with good qualification marks, and should have required experience for relevant posts.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://nrcgrapes.icar.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in test/interview for the posts of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow and Project Assistant on 27 and 28 March 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 27 and 28 March 2019, 10:00 AM.
Venue: ICAR-National Research Centre For Grapes, Pune.