National Seeds Corporation Limited 2018 Management & Diploma Trainee, Trainee Mate Recruitment 2018 - 258 Vacancies | 12th, Diploma, ITI, Degree, Master’s Degree, PG | Apply Now
National Seeds Corporation Limited under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare.
In a latest recruitment notification the mini ratna company releases job vacancies for Management Trainee, Diploma Trainee and Trainee Mate posts to fill 258 positions., through Advertisement No. RECTT/1/18/NSC/2018.
Under NSC Management & Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 job announcement, candidates who completed education in 12th, Diploma, ITI, Degree, Master’s Degree and PG in relevant subjects with relevant skills in computer, typing and others required to apply.
On basis of Written Test or Interview final aspirant for the NSC Trainee for Executive, Supervisory and Non-Supervisory level posts will be finalized.
Selected person through Direct Recruitment, will receive salary in maximum pay scale of Rs. 40000-140000/- on monthly basis, with work location at Corporate Office (New Delhi), Regional Offices (at 10 different locations all over India) and Farms (located at Rajasthan, Haryana & Karnataka).
Qualified candidate have to apply through online mode by 05.05.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NSC Trainee 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 258.
Name of Post:
I .Management Trainees (at Executive level):
- Management Trainee (Materials Management): 02 Posts
- Management Trainee (Asst. Co. Secy.): 01 Post.
- Management Trainee (Production): 27 Posts.
- Management Trainee (Marketing): 09 Posts.
- Management Trainee (Agri.) Engineering: 03 Posts.
- Management Trainee (Civil) Engineering: 02 Posts.
- Management Trainee (HR): 07 Posts.
- Management Trainee (F&A): 07 Posts.
II. Senior Trainees/ Diploma Trainees (at Supervisory level):
- Sr. Trainee (Marketing): 48 Posts .
- Sr. Trainee (HR): 01 Post.
- Sr. Trainee (Accounts): 06 Posts.
- Sr. Trainee (Agriculture): 18 Posts.
- Sr. Trainee (Quality Control): 02 Posts.
- Sr. Trainee (Horticulture): 03 Posts.
- Agriculture Engineering: 08 Posts.
- Civil Engineering: 04 Posts.
III. Trainees (at Non-Supervisory level):
- Trainee (Agri.): 27 Posts .
- Trainee (HR): 22 Posts.
- Trainee (Accounts): 11 Posts.
- Trainee (Store): 11 Posts.
- Trainee (Technician) - Electrician: 05 Posts.
- Trainee (Store) Engineering: 02 Posts.
- Trainee (Data Entry Operator): 11 Posts.
IV. Trainee Mate (at Non-Supervisory level):
- Trainee Mate (Agriculture): 21 Posts.
As on 05.05.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 25 years.
For applicants from reserved and other mentioned categories age relaxation is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
For Management Trainees (at Executive level) posts:
B.Sc. (Agriculture), BE/ B.Tech.(Agri./ Civil Engg.), M.Sc.(Agri.), MBA, Graduate with Associate Membership of the ICSI, ACA, PG Degree/ Diploma.
For Senior Trainees/ Diploma Trainees (at Supervisory level):
(Agri.), M.Sc.(Agri./ Hort.), M.Com., MBA.
For Diploma Trainee:
Diploma in Agriculture/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering.
For Trainees (at Non-Supervisory level):
Diploma, ITI, B.Sc. (Agri./ Computer Science/ IT), Graduate with typing knowledge, B.Com.
For Trainee Mate (at Non-Supervisory level):
Intermediate in Agriculture/ Sr. Secondary (12th) or equivalent in Science with Biology as one of the subjects with sound physique.
On basis of Written Exam Or Interview.
Unreserved Category/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates have to pay Rs 525 through online mode.
SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) have to pay only Rs 500.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Aspirant have to logon to http://www.indiaseeds.com/current-career.html .
- Go through recruitment details.
- And apply for the job through online mode and submit details.
- Take a print out of application for further use.
Online application start and end date: from 14.04.2018 (11:00 Hrs) to 05.05.2018 (17:00 Hrs).
Tentative Date of Online Examination: 27th May, 2018.
Recruitment Notification: http://www.indiaseeds.com/career/2018/NSC-Apr18.pdf .