National Technical Research Organisation(NTRO) Deputy Director Posts | Apply Now
The National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) is a technical intelligence agency under the National Security Advisor in the Prime Minister's Office, Govt. of India.
In the latest Job Notification, NTRO announces job vacancies for Deputy Director post on Deputation basis in reference to Advt.No.V(A)/16/3/Pers-R1/NTRO/2019-9190.
Under the NTRO Deputy Director 2020 job notification, Officers of the Central Government can apply.
On the basis of the Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will draw consolidated emoluments as per guidelines.
An Interested and Qualified has to apply through online mode by 31-05-2020.
Eligibility Criteria for NTRO Deputy Director Post
No.of Vacancies: 1
Name of the Post:
Max age- 56 years
1) Officers of organized Audit/Accounts services of the Central Government:-
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre of department; or
- With five years of regular service in level-11 of the pay matrix in the parent cadre or department, or
2) Officers under the Central Government:-
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With five years regular service in Level-11 in the Pay Matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre.
Based on the Interview.
Steps to Apply:
Read the job details at Adv Link
Download the application form @ NTRO
Fill the application form in the prescribed format, attach the necessary documents.
And send it to
Assistant Director (R & P) National Technical Research Organisation,
Block-III, Old JNU Campus (Room No. 204) New Delhi - 110067
Last date for hard copy application submission: 31-05-2020