National Technical Research Organisation(NTRO) Asst Accounts Officer / Asst Audit Officer Posts | Apply Now
The National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) is a technical intelligence agency under the National Security Advisor in the Prime Minister's Office, Govt. of India.
In the latest Job Notification, NTRO announces job vacancies for Asst Accounts Officer/Asst Audit Officer posts on Deputation basis in reference to Advt.No.V(A)/16/4/Pers-R1/NTRO/2019-9191.
Under the NTRO Asst Accounts Officer/Asst Audit Officer 2020 job notification, Officers of the Central Government can apply.
On the basis of the Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will draw consolidated emoluments as per guidelines
An Interested and Qualified has to apply through offline mode by 31-05-2020.
Eligibility Criteria for NTRO Asst Accounts Officer/Asst Audit Officer Posts
No.of Vacancies: 7
Name of the Posts:
Asst Accounts Officer/Asst Audit Officer.
Max age- 56 years.
1) Officers of the Central Government Services:-
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
- With six years regular service in Level-6 in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
2) Possessing any one of the following qualifications:-
- Pass in the Subordinate Accounting Services or equivalent examination conducted by anyone of the organized Accounts Departments of the Central Government; or
- Training in the cash and accounts work in the Institute of Secretarial Training and Management or equivalent course and a minimum of four years' experience in Cash, Audit, Accounts and Budget work.
Based on the Interview.
Steps to Apply:
Read the job details at Adv Link
Download the application form @ NTRO
Fill the application form in the prescribed format, attach the necessary documents.
And send it to
Assistant Director (R & P) National Technical Research Organisation,
Block-III, Old JNU Campus (Room No. 204) New Delhi - 110067
Last date for hard copy application submission: 31-05-2020