NTT DATA Bangalore Data Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Data Analyst posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under NTT DATA Bangalore Data Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Alteryx, Informatica Power Center can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Analyst.
Job Code: 211957.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 4– 6+ years of IT experience with
- 2+ years in business intelligence and data engineering
- Experience building & migrating reports and dashboards in one or more of the BI tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik., and tasks like migration analysis to move reports from legacy/on prem platforms to newer platforms.
- Experience building data & migrating pipelines in data wrangling tools like Alteryx, Informatica Power Center, and tasks like migration analysis to move data pipelines from legacy/on prem platforms to newer platforms.
- Design and implement reports, dashboards, and scorecards for data validation and data quality monitoring in Tableau or Microsoft Power BI, or other BI tools
- Be tool agnostic, with newer tools being launched each year, can quickly learn and adopt new and better data wrangling, ETL and BI tools
- Relevant certifications in Tableau, Power BI preferred - Experience in implementing effective and successful Cloud based Data Migration and Data Integration strategies
- Experience building data pipelines for enterprise-grade data and analytics platforms that are highly scalable, compliant and secure with robust data quality, data governance, data discovery, catalog and visualization capabilities
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.