NTT DATA Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under NTT DATA Bangalore DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Cloud Formation Scripts, Kubernetes (EKS), Postgres, and Dockers can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 248423.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Required Experience and Abilities:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning
- Experience designing for disaster recovery in AWS
- Expertise in developing Cloud Formation Scripts
- Experience with CI/CD and building test automation frameworks
- Extensive knowledge on Jenkins and Git Hub Enterprise.
- IAM (Roles and Policies)
- VPC (NAT Gateways, Subnets, IP Routing)
- Lambda, S3, Route 53, Kinesis, SQS, SNS
- In-depth understanding of HTTP, experience debugging REST applications
- In-depth understanding of application security and experience implementing it
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
- Must have skill - AWS, Kubernetes (EKS), Postgres, Dockers, monitoring
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes Deployments, Jenkins, Python packages
- Experience with scripting and programming such as Python
- Internet Protocols [http, https, SSL, sftp, ftp] – knowledge and working experience
- Knowledge of RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Redshift, etc.)
- Knowledge utilizing Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket)
- Ability to work in a Scrum/Agile software team & diverse team in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to support a DevOps team (24X7 accessibility for emergency issues on a rotating basis)
- Willingness to work on a fast-paced team
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.