Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Hitachi Bangalore Full Stack Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Object Oriented development and Design Principles can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Specialist Software Developer Full Stack.
Job Code: 1025860HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 10+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, qualify, deploy, and support scalable software applications/systems
- Build and maintain products and solutions throughout its life cycle
- Help drive technical direction of a complex software system
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, technical designs, and implementation
- Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards
- Participate in reviews of business requirements
- Contribute to functional specifications, technical designs, and qualification plans
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 5-10+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
- Experience in designing solutions from scratch
- Experience in designing scalable distributed software
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
- Deep understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A genuine passion for engineering high-quality solutions
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.