NTT DATA Bangalore Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under NTT DATA Bangalore Software Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C# / Java / Objective-C / Swift / Kotlin can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: 177799
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Understand the client’s requirements and planning sutiable solution implementation
- Comprehend customer needs and its translation to an application framework
- Particpate in Wireframes, UI design, Software Architecting, Front-end and Back-end integration, API, Testing, Publishing and Distribution
- Programme application and its interface to support mobile application functionalities
- Development, testing, and maintenance of native SDKs and Unity on different mobile platforms, their respective OS versions and devices
- Keep up-to-date with concepts, terminologies, and global best practices for the coding of different mobile applications
- Contribute to the development of every project schedules and workflows
- Ensure new applications meet quality standards. Adapt or resuse existing web applications for mobile apps with appropriate approval
- Working in synergy with others to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Test applications and provide support for each mobile application
- Ensure continuous evaluation, app performance improvement, discovery, implementation, and the maintenance of new technologies so as to maximize the efficiency of development
- Share expertise with mobile app developers community within an organization
- Recommend periodic changes and enhancements to mobile applications
- Ensure every application undergoes testing for usability, robustness, and general reliability
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/ Information Science/Telecommunications)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in implementing/designing solutions using web based application technologies
- Previous work experience and skilled in mobile technology like building apps for Android or iOS or Windows platform phones
- Good Understanding in object-oriented programming
- Competence any of the three known operating systems – Android or iOS or Windows will be an added advantage
- Great organizational skills and keep up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in the technology world
- Ability to interpret technical plans and implement such creditably
- Ability to comprehend and process data efficiently will be important
- Experience in User Experience (UE)and User Interface (UI)
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player, self-starter, and good analytical skills
- Architectures : Conceptual knowledge in MVC (Model View Controlloer), MVVM (Model View View Model), MVP (Minimum Vailable Product)
- Programming Languages : C# / Java / Objective-C / Swift / Kotlin
- IDE : Android Studio for Android / Xcode for iOS
- Web Services : REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
- DataBase SQLite, Core-Data
- Version Control Tools: GIT / SVN / GIT-FLOW / GIT-HUB, Jenkins
- Methodologies : Agile & Scrum
- Operating System : Mac OS / Linux / Windows
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.