NTT DATA Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under NTT DATA Bangalore Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java Springs, Cloud, and Rest API can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Mid Software Engineer.
Job Code: 239118.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop, test and deploy APIs
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Java Code
- Communicating with external web services
- Producing, maintaining, and modifying REST APIs, Microservices
- Ensuring APIs are developed using industry standard best practices
- Knowledge of Spring REST and Spring Microservices frameworks
- Integrates APIs with API Gateways like Apigee, Mulesoft
- Documents using Swagger tools and yaml
- Fixing any issues or bugs that arise
Requirements for this role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) required.
- Solid experience with java spring based frameworks and libraries
- Working with public cloud and cloud based technologies
- Building applications working with databases like Postgres, Oracle, Aurora etc.
- Experience building and consuming REST API and Microservices
- Experience integrating APIs with API Gateways
- Understanding and experience working with CI/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with software application testing approaches and tools
- Passion for engineering excellence, empowering others and continuous improvement via collaboration and willingness to learn
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills to understand complex customer needs and transactions
- Ability to learn and experiment with new technologies and patterns
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.