NTT DATA Chennai Cloud and DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA India announces job vacancies for Cloud and DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under NTT DATA Chennai Cloud and DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS or Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud and DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 144378.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Collaborates on the development and testing of solutions.
- Participates in Group Code Reviews.
- Attends daily scrums and standups and reports any blockers.
- Ensures tasks are properly documented in the scrum board.
- Provides customer support when needed on Slack or during calls.
- Ensures code is properly documented.
- Participates in Project Kick-off Calls and Solutions-Delivery Handoff Meetings.
- Engages in continuous learning to ensure knowledge of the latest DevOps Technologies and Cloud Provider updates.
- Mentors new DevOps Engineers on the project team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Associate level certification in AWS or Azure.
- Minimum of three years experience in DevOps and Automation.
- In-depth understanding and experience working with Cloud Platforms.
- Strong understanding and experience with version control systems, especially Git.
- Experience with CI/CD process such as Jenkins
- Experienced in container orchestration tools such as ECS, Kubernetes and Docker Swarm.
- Experience with one or more of the following Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet.
- Experience with relational (SQL) or non-relational (NoSQL) databases
- Understand and follow clean design clean code principles.
- Adept at coding and scripting, with a strong grasp of automation tools.
- Skillful in process re-engineering and comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Experienced in networking and VPN configuration on various cloud platforms.
- Previous experience working on UNIX/Linux administration
- Windows automation such as Powershell
- Experience with serverless application deployments.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, including AWS Cloudformation and Hashicorp Terraform
- Experience with Secret Management Tools including Hashicorp Vault and AWS Parameter Store
- Professional level certification in AWS or Azure (or agreement to obtain within 6 months post-hire)
- Experience with building enterprise security and compliance strategy for cloud adoption.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Advanced problem-solving and task break-down ability.
- Able to focus on business outcomes and the needs of the customer.
- Exhibits an agile and lean mindset and has worked with agile frameworks so that they can practice those concepts in a project at the same time model the agile mindset.