VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java 8+, Spring Boot 2.x can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer, Blockchain Cloud Services.
Job Code: R2100757.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with a team of engineers to provide deployment, management and monitoring of Blockchainsboth on-premises and to different cloud providers.
- Participate in all phases of the software development process in a DevOps model
- Working with an agile team,provide detailed scheduled estimates for development efforts.
- Collaborate with other technical leaders in the larger organization to deliver and maintain the enterprise-class software product
- Help maintain technical acumen in key technology areas to help guide the evolution of our platform
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on high-availability services at scale.
- Significant development experience with Java 8+.
- Experience with Spring Boot 2. x preferred.
- Experience designing API first software (Swagger)
- Knowledge or experience in API’s integration SOA: REST Webservices, SSO implementation (SAML, OAuth)
- Knowledge in VMware products, specifically Cloud-related solutions such as: vSphere, vCenter, ESXi/ESX, or contending cloud solutions and products preferred.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial/ SVN
- Expertise with DevOps practices and CI/CD tools
- Deep understanding of distributed computing concepts in practice
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment, including quickly getting up to speed with new technologies.
- Proficient organizational skills with the ability to lead challenging demands.