NTT DATA Chennai Software Development Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Software Development Analyst posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under NTT DATA Chennai Software Development Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .Net, SQL Server can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Analyst.
Job Code: 163181.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Overall IT Experience: 4 to 6 years, of which Min 3 years in Automation Anywhere.
- Experience in developing Automations in: Automation Anywhere and any other RPA platform
- Hands on experience in Citrix based automation.
- Good knowledge in SQL Server
- Basic knowledge of .Net skills and Web service Concept
- Interest to learn other RPA platforms.
- UI Path work experience as additional preferences
- Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Automation Software Products.
- Domain Knowledge: Healthcare
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.